quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2022

Caderninho By the Sea com freebies

Com a colecção By the Sea:
With the By the Sea collection:
fiz um caderninho.
I made a little journal.


Imprimi algumas páginas da colecção (2 páginas numa folha A4 frente e verso):
I printed some pages of the collection (2 pages on an A4-size sheet of paper front and back):




Imprimi também alguns dos naperons e recortei-os e colei nalgumas páginas do caderninho:
I also printed some of the doilies, cut them out and glued them to some of the journal pages:


Fiz ainda um marcador de livro com as conchas no Canva e que disponibilizo mais abaixo:
I also made a bookmark with seashell in Canva that I make available below:


E fiz também um cinto para segurar o caderno também disponibilizado mais abaixo:
And I made a journal belt to hold the journal together, also made available below:



Usei baker's twine para segurar o cinto:
I used baker's twine to secure the belt:


O marcador de livro está aqui:
The bookmark is here:
assim como o cinto:
and the belt:



Imprimi duas copias do cinto e usei a técnica 3D apenas nas conchas das pontas para dar relevo e passar o fio numa das conchas.
I printed two copies of the belt and used 3D technique on the border shells to give it textura and to secure the twine under one of the shells.

4 comentários: