quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2018

Corações em croché

No outro dia tropecei num blog, com um lindo tutorial por fotos para fazer estes corações maravilhosos em croché:
On the other day, I tripped over a blog with a beautiful photo tutorial on how to make this magnificient crocheted hearts:

~*~*~*~
E não rogo somente por estes, mas também por aqueles que pela tua palavra hão de crer em mim;
Para que todos sejam um, como tu, ó Pai, o és em mim, e eu em ti; que também eles sejam um em nós, para que o mundo creia que tu me enviaste.
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
~*~*~*~

3 comentários: