terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2019

Colar rendado de missangas

Hoje partilho o link para este colar super delicado. As cores são maravilhosas e o link apresenta os gráficos para fazer este colar. Existe também o PDF disponível nesse mesmo link:
Today I am sharing a link to this super delicate necklace. The colors are wonderful and the link presents the beading graphs for this necklace. There is also a PDF available at that link:

Então dirá o Rei aos que estiverem à sua direita: Vinde, benditos de meu Pai. Possuí por herança o reino que vos está preparado desde a fundação do mundo;
Pois tive fome, e destes-me de comer; tive sede, e destes-me de beber; era forasteiro, e recolhestes-me;
estava nu, e vestistes-me; enfermo, e visitastes-me; preso, e viestes ver-me.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

1 comentário: