segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2018

Caderninho

Fiz este caderninho mini. As capas são dois cartões que vinham numa embalagem de meias.
I made this mini notebook. The covers are two cardboard plaques that came in a package of socks.

Pintei as capas com tinta acrílica misturando azul, branco e tinta pérola.
I painted the covers with acrylic paint mixing blue, white and pearlized paint.

Decorei as capas. Recortei à medida 9 folhas quadriculadas e no canto inferior direito da página da frente desenhei um ramo, em cada uma das folhas. Furei o livrinho e uni com fita.
I embellished the covers. I cut to measure 9 sheets of squared paper and on the right bottom corner of the front page I drew a flower or leaf branch, on each sheet. I punched the mini notebook and binded it using ribbon.






~*~*~*~
No dia em que eu temer, hei de confiar em ti.
Em Deus, cuja palavra eu louvo, em Deus ponho a minha confiança e não terei medo;
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
~*~*~*~

1 comentário: