quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2020

Coroa de flores

Deixo aqui mais uma contribuição minha para o desafio Crochet Flowers 2020 da Anabelia:
I share another of my contributions for the Crochet Flowers 2020 challenge of Anabelia:

Fiz uma coroa de flores em croché. A inspiração é da receita:
I crocheted a flower wreath. The inspiration came from the pattern in:
Spring Hat Crochet, Annie's Crochet Newsletter #80, pg 18


Para fazer a flor, segui a receita original: 
Com a cor da flor, fazer 4 corr e unir em anel.
1ª volta: fazer 15 p.a. dentro do anel e unir.
2ª volta: em cada p.a. fazer 4 p.a. e unir.
3ª volta: com a cor mais clara, em cada p.a., fazer uma m.b. e unir.
To make the flower, I followed the original pattern:
With the flower color, ch 4 and join in a ring.
Round 1: 15 dc in ring and join.
Round 2: in each dc, do 4 dc and join.
Round 3: with a lighter color, sc in each dc and join.


Eu não costurei as flores no fim. À medida que fui fazendo as flores, fui unindo a que estava a trabalhar à da ponta do cordão, com malha baixíssima. Uni em 3 malhas para as flores não torcerem tanto no cordão e para maior robustez.
I did not stitch the flowers together in the end. As I crocheted the flowers I joined the one I was working on with the one on the end of the flower chain, with a slip stitch. I slipped stitched on 3 stitches so that the flowers don't twist so must and for greater strength.


Para a flor pequena do centro, com a mesma cor da borda, fiz um anel mágico e dentro do anel fiz (1 m.b.,3 p.a.) 4 vezes e uni no fim. Deixei pontas grandes tanto no início como no fim.
For the little flower in the center, with the same color of the edge, I made a magic ring and inside it (1c,2dc) 4 times and joined in the end. I left two long tails in the beginning and end.

Passei as pontas grandes da flor pequena no centro da flor maior colorida e uni as pontas à flor maior por trás.
The two tails of the little center flower were passed through the center of the larger colored flower, and then I joined the tails to the back of the large flower.


Entre cada duas flores adicionei também uma folha: fiz uma correntinha de 5 malhas e depois ao longo da correntinha fiz uma m.b., uma p.b. e 3 p.a.. No fim uni a folha no meio de duas flores.
Between every two flowers I also added a leaf: I made a chain of 5 stitches, and across the chain I did 1sc, 1hdc and 3 dc. Then I joined the leaf between two flowers.


Desta forma tanto tenho uma coroa de flores para o chapéu de palha para decorar um quarto, como tenho uma coroa de flores em si própria uma linda decoração.
This way, I have a flower wreath for the straw hat to decorate a room, and I have a flower wreath that is in itself a beautiful ornament.

As minha últimas contribuições para o desafio Crochet Flowers 2020:
My most recent contributions to the Crochet Flowers 2020 challenge:

Flores de cornizo em croché:
Crocheted dogwood flowers:

Marcador de livro floral:
Floral bookmark:

Flores de primavera em croché:
Crocheted spring flowers:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário