quarta-feira, 18 de março de 2020

Cactos em croché

No fim de semana fiz este cacto em croché, com restos de lã que tinha em casa.
I made this crocheted cactus in the weekend, with scraps of wool I had at home.

Fiz um cacto de natal em verde azul com flores rosa claras. Deixei um fio longo no caso de querer pendurar.
I made a Christmas cactus in blue green with light pink flowers. I left a long strand of wool if I want to hang it.

A receita está aqui:
The pattern is here:
https://www.spotlightstores.com/projects/knitting-crochet-projects/crochet-cactus-garden-project


Na receita há vários tipos de cactus para fazer. Este é o cacto de natal ou Schlumbergerer -- é o 5º cacto da receita.
The pattern has several cacti to crochet. This is the Christmas cactus or Schlumbergerer -- the 5th cactus in the pattern.

Acabei por usar com os outros cactinhos que fiz há uns bons anos.
I ended up using may cactus with some other cacti I made some years ago.

Cactos em croché:

2 comentários:

  1. These cactus flowers are so beautiful and delicate. Thank so much for joining the IG challenge #Crochet_Flowers_2020. Have a wonderful day and take care of you and yours! 💕🍃🌸🍃

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anabelia: I am so glad you liked them. I didn't know if I could include them in the challenge so I am so happy ^^
    Stay safe too, and remember that the best weapon against any disease is eat and live healthy :)

    ResponderEliminar